According to European regulations, Atelier Sengaa’s users have the following rights:
- the right to access (article 15 RGPD), change (article 16 RGPD) and update user data;
- the right to block or erase personal data (article 17 RGPD), if it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or if its collection, use disclosure or retention is prohibited;
- the right to withdraw consent at anytime (article 13-2c RGPD);
- the right to limit user data processing (article 18 RGPD);
- the right to oppose user data processing (article 21 RGPD);
- the right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the object of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 RGPD).
Should you have questions or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org